Welp, I did it…
For those of you who didn’t see my post yesterday I shared with my tumblr family that my mom was starting chemo therapy today for her breast cancer. As many of you know, with that comes the loss of hair…
In honor of that, I cut my hair down to a buzz cut. If you know me…you know I despise low haircuts on me personally because they make me look way younger than my age (I’m 20 years old). Yet, I did it because this journey is not traveled alone. The best days are ahead of my mother and my family! Everything will work out according to God’s plan. Thank you for all your prayers…they are not in vain!
P.S. it’s just hair, it’ll grow back!
tags: iamnotmyhair. breastcancer. effcancer. fuckcancer. mom. chemotherapy. hair. haircut. ilovemymama. hashtagshawty. imdone. lol. my mom is the best. personalpost.
- gridironofthesoul likes this
- diagnosed-wonderlomania likes this
- slurivariv reblogged this from nightmaresyndrome
- xmogwaiispooky reblogged this from isaiahpete
- passionpainandpleasure likes this
- nightmaresyndrome reblogged this from isaiahpete
- isaiahpete reblogged this from isaiahpete
- pinkbeyondchance likes this
- trueintention reblogged this from isaiahpete
- european-dreams said: Wow, that’s amazing. You’re such an incredible person, and I’m so proud of you. I hope all is well for you and your family, and I’m keeping your mom in my thoughts
- nigeah reblogged this from isaiahpete
- nilodile said: Aww I love this
- chrisxxxvalid likes this
- all-my-addictions reblogged this from isaiahpete
- all-my-addictions likes this
- thatonegirlmegan likes this
- blankandrockets likes this
- mynamewale likes this